Committed to Positive and
Sustainable Development for the Region
Health & SafetyThe company is developing and implementing a number of occupational health and safety initiatives to guarantee a safe and healthy work environment.
The management system is based on OSHAS-18001. Certification was achieved in October 2011 following an external and independent audit of the management system.
Our H&S management system is supported by several pillars, including the following:
- OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM "ORMS": The aim is to prevent the occurrence of accidents in the operations of ECO ORO MINERALS CORPORATION by identifying, evaluating and controlling risks.
- PREVENTIVE MEDICINE AND WORK PROGRAM: Comprises actions to prevent illness from work and maintaining physical and mental well-being from start of employment with the company.
- EMERGENCY PLAN: The aim is to be prepared for attending to emergencies that may arise during the performance of company activities and to respond to emergencies in the surrounding communities.
- H&S PROGRAM MANAGEMENT FOR CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS: Purpose is to ensure that all our contractors and suppliers comply with the standards of ECO ORO MINERALS CORPORATION and current legislation on Industrial Safety and Occupational Health.
- ALCOHOL AND DRUG PROGRAM: Seeks to ensure a healthy work environment for all employees AT ECO ORO MINERALS CORPORATION with education and prevention programs on alcohol and drug abuse.
If it's not clean and safe to do, we won't do it!!