Focused on Building Shareholder Value
through Responsible Gold Exploration and Development
OverviewEco Oro Minerals Corp. is currently focused on advancing its principal asset, the Angostura Underground Project.
- An emerging gold mining company engaged in developing its wholly-owned multi-million ounce gold-silver Angostura Project.
- A Board of Directors with broad and diverse experience and strong ties to Colombia.
- Experienced management and technical teams in Vancouver and Colombia.
- Extensive investment in local Corporate Social Responsibility programs.
- Significant institutional ownership. Major shareholders include:
- Amber Capital
- Paulson & Co.
- The International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group.